Merino Activity SocksMade by: American Trench
Whatever your activity is, whether it's hiking on the trail, riding on a bike, or working in the yard, American Trench has a wool sock to fit your needs. This sock combines American sourced merino wool — which is soft, warm, and moisture wicking — with anti-microbial silver in the heel and toe to really kill odor. This is a sock you can wear for days if needed.
One size fits most, stretches to mid calf, and stays up really well. The addition of spandex keeps the sock on the leg. This is a rugged style boot sock, but it's not too thick. It will fill out your shoes or boots without crunching your feet. The durable, heavy duty knit cushion sole is very comfortable for walking, hiking and other activities.
- Knit from USA grown and spun merino wool with real silver
- Content: 61% merino wool, 21% Nylon, 14% Acrylic Spandex, 3% Anti-microbial Silver, 1% Spandex
- Fit: one size (US men's 8.5 - 13); stretches to mid-calf, holds to leg
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in the USA at a family owned factory in North Carolina.