Smith's Leather BalmMade by: Smith's Leather Balm
Smith's Leather Balm is an all natural leather conditioner used to restore, preserve and protect fine leather goods. Handmade in Maine with a blend of three 100% natural ingredients: organic cocoa butter, organic beeswax, and almond oil.
This balm is a great alternative to mink oil, which tends to darken leather and feel greasy. We've found that Smith's does not noticeably darken your leather, and it's all natural. What's not to love?
Size: 1 oz.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend the life of leather goods.