The Camp Pant in Timber Boss DuckMade by: Taylor Stitch
The subdued ruggedness of The Camp Pant means it’s no more conspicuous in the boardroom than out in the field, and now this staple is back in a proprietary hemp blend that’s both responsibly made and incredibly resilient. With a rinsed finish and just a touch of stretch, these feel well-worn before you’ve had a chance to put them through the gauntlet they were built to withstand.
Boss Duck is the best workwear Taylor Stitch has ever produced. Compared to cotton, hemp is much stronger, more abrasion-resistant, and dramatically better for the environment. There's no sacrifice on comfort and mobility—these pants will soften with wear, are breathable, and will move with you.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex
- Light stone wash for broken in feel
- Same beloved fit as the Taylor Stitch Chore Pant
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry
- Two back patch pockets
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing
- YKK top button and button fly closure
- 36" inseam
- Taylor Stitch Repair or Replace Guarantee
- Imported responsibly