The Crater Shirt in Tan PlaidMade by: Taylor Stitch
The aptly named Crater Shirt made a big impact when it first appeared on the Taylor Stitch roster. What it lacks in bells and whistles (unless we're counting the snazzy cats eye buttons) it more than makes up for with some timeless good looks and rugged construction. Cut from a mid weight organic cotton flannel, this iteration of The Crater has been brushed inside and out for some exceptional comfort that only gets better with age.
- 9-oz. 100% brushed organic cotton twill flannel
- Heavily brushed interior and exterior
- One flap chest pocket and one regular chest pocket
- Signature California collar
- Cats eye buttons
- Double needle felled construction
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes
- Tailored fit and high armhole
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines
- Wash cold and tumble dry low
- Imported responsibly
We cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for orders placed after December 14th. Please select local pickup or free local delivery (within 6 miles of our store) at checkout instead.