Sun-Tans Chukka in Shadow GreyMade by: SeaVees
With a namesake derived from military-issued khakis of the 1960’s, the affectionately dubbed “Sun-tans” were regularly seen on college campuses in their various shades of tan. With refined good looks, the timeless buck and chukka styles are true casuals that provide all of the same comfort of a SeaVees classic sneaker.
- Men's casual lace up chukka
- LWG (Leather Working Group) certified suede
- Extra soft suede in grey and brown with a medium gum natural crepe sidewall
- Organic cotton canvas lining
- Waxed cotton lace and Auburn leather rawhide lace
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion for comfort
- Includes exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels
- Recycled "power-grip" outsole
- Made from durable, recycled, natural rubber
Add $50.00 of goods to your cart for free shipping.