The California in Brick Plaid OmbreMade by: Taylor Stitch
Taylor Stitch's California shirt embodies the laid back, industrious, earth conscious vibes of their beloved home state, so it’s no surprise that the design is close to their hearts. It seems the lightweight feel, tailored silhouette and rugged double-needle felled construction make the California a no-nonsense, no-brainer for folks from all fifty states and beyond. This rich Brick Plaid Ombre Twill iteration is the perfect pair for everything from slacks, to chinos to your favorite pair of battered blue jeans, so you can take some California spirit with you no matter the occasion.
The California uses 4-oz cotton and uncompromising craftsmanship for a lightweight feel that’s sturdy enough for year round wear. Conventional cotton production is to blame for about 25% of the world's pesticide usage, but our 100% organic stuff doesn’t use a drop. Not to mention what it saves on water. Finished with their signature California collar, a measured hem that looks great tucked or untucked, and a single rounded chest pocket, The California is a laid back looker with surprising work ethic and world class Responsibility.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a broken-in look and feel.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Charcoal buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.