The Jack in Midnight SlubMade by: Taylor Stitch
No matter the occasion, the season, or the job description, The Jack’s classic good looks, sturdy build quality and tailored silhouette are welcome just about everywhere. This new iteration of the Taylor Stitch signature shirt features 100% organic cotton blended with linen for a serious boost in both durability and breathability.
Linen fibers are about 30% stronger than cotton and offer up some other handy advantages like excellent breathability and moisture wicking, but it can be a little rough to the touch. So Taylor Stitch blended it with their 100% organic cotton and gave it a garment wash for a buttery smooth texture that feels great against your skin and won’t break down when the going gets tough. Breezy enough for a sweltering summer, versatile enough to layer when the cold weather rolls in.
- 4-oz. 62% linen, 38% organic cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft hand feel.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Imported responsibly.
We cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for orders placed after December 15th. Please select local pickup or free local delivery (within 6 miles of our store) at checkout instead.