The Long Haul Jacket in Peat Nep HerringboneMade by: Taylor Stitch
While the Long Haul may take its cues from the American trucker jackets of old, feature-rich design elements like oversized pockets, YKK hardware, and a unique Nep Herringbone finish set this iteration of Taylor Stitch's iconic Long Haul Jacket miles ahead of its predecessors. Built to live up to its name, this visually nuanced finish features a tight herringbone weave and distinctive zig-zag reinforcement, so it’ll pick up character for years to come.
This is a standout fabrication for their legendary Long Haul Jacket. A subtle herringbone weave provides textural nuance, while the natural flecking from the nep finish creates a distinctive look that will develop even more character with every outing. As always, they have finished it with custom YKK hardware, two interior map-print pockets, and zig-zag stitching at the collar and placket for extra durability.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Washed for a vintage feel.
- Two rounded patch chest pockets. The left pocket features a pen sleeve.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on under collar and front placket.
- Custom YKK donut buttons and rivets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.