The Moto Utility Shirt in Cardinal PlaidMade by: Taylor Stitch
The Moto Utility Shirt is an old school, dry finish workwear flannel that’s perfect for wrenching it out in the garage, and it’s handsome enough to ride into town once you get that motor purring. Burly organic cotton flannel, chain stitched construction, and indestructible lock stitched cat eye buttons make The Moto Utility Shirt in Cardinal Plaid a no-nonsense piece of gear that won't go to rust as the years wear on.
This classic Cardinal Plaid colorway is about as timeless as it gets, settling into that sweet spot between rugged and refined. Taylor Stitch sourced the highest quality organic cotton for The Moto Utility, spinning it into a substantial yet soft 7-oz flannel that will pickup killer character with each wash and wear. Finished with a couple of large chest pockets and cut to a shorter silhouette that looks great blowing in the breeze, The Moto Utility Shirt favors craftsmanship over bells and whistles, and enduring style over passing trends.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a lived in feel.
- Two chest pockets.
- Double-needle chain stitch construction.
- TS signature California collar.
- Cat’s eye buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.