The Utility Shirt in Dark Charcoal Crepe CordMade by: Taylor Stitch
All of the sharp and durable features that earned the Utility Shirt its reputation remain in this new colorway, but TS is paying homage to surf culture’s stylistic heyday with a classic cord finish that’ll develop incredible character with each season of wear.
This substantial 7-oz corduroy is built from 98% organic cotton and just a touch of stretch for comfortable, easy-going wearability. On top of packing some retro visual wallop, the chunky corded texture will develop a unique character as this wardrobe mainstay becomes an old favorite. Durable double needle construction, double stitched buttons and buttonholes, and bar tack reinforcement throughout ensure it’ll bounce back after even after the hardest of adventures.
- 7.5-oz. 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Rugged double needle construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Charcoal buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Imported responsibly.
Add $75.00 of goods to your cart for free shipping.