The Yosemite in SoilMade by: Taylor Stitch
The Yosemite Shirt has had a place in our hearts (and wardrobes) since TS was just a fledgling shirting company. It’s a burly, dependable flannel that will only get softer each time you stuff it in your backpack for an outdoor excursion, and thanks to an updated warp and weft yarn structure, The Yosemite won’t shrink in the wash when it comes time for cleanup.
This 7-oz organic cotton chamois has a soft, natural hand feel that will age with grace as you rack up the adventures together. Outfitted with all the no-nonsense features you’ve come to expect from this classic silhouette, like dual flap front pockets and our signature California collar—The Yosemite is handsome enough to wear in town, but it was born for the wilds.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel chamois.
- Two flap chest pockets with buttons
- Our signature California collar.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size; buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.