The Yosemite Shirt in CopperMade by: Taylor Stitch
Taylor Stitch knows the devil is in the details, and it shows in every piece of tailored, custom-fabric apparel they make. Every year in late summer they source the thickest, softest and coziest chamois they can find—this time around it’s made from 100% organic cotton—and produce a new run of this shirt that over the years has become one of our absolute essentials on any adventure.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel chamois.
- We recommend sizing up if you're between sizes.
- Two flap chest pockets with buttons
- Signature California collar.
- Charcoal buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Add $75.00 of goods to your cart for free shipping.