The Short Sleeve Jack in Navy DiamondMade by: Taylor Stitch
Clean lines, considered details, and a ton of character—for our money, the Short Sleeve Jack is just about the perfect spring/summer shirt. Taylor Stitch has taken the signature details of the original that started it all for them, chopped the sleeves down to a perfect 9” length and shortened up the hem for a more casual look designed to get you through the warmer months in style. All of the hard wearing features that earned The Jack its legendary status in our roster are present—a tailored fit, lock stitched buttons and sturdy double needle felled construction—so while this iteration may ring in at a lighter weight, it’s well equipped to outlive anything in your closet.
- 55% Linen 45% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft lived-in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.