Outlander Waterproof Boot in EvergreenMade by: Lems
It’s the boot you’ve been waiting for. Introducing the Outlander, Lems first true all-season boot with a fully waterproof upper featuring some serious tread that can handle the mud just as well as the snow. The sticky rubber outsole utilizes 4mm deep lugs and zig-zag grooves to provide ample traction as you climb to new heights and scale slippery situations. You know that feeling of wanting to ditch your hiking boots the second you reach the car after a long hike? Not so with the Outlander, thanks to the wide toe box that allows your toes to splay all day!
- Waterproofing: 100% - breathable waterproof membrane
- Tongue: Gusseted
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Nylon and leather
- Lining: Polyester with waterproof membrane
- Outsole: Winter traction outsole with 4mm lugs and zig-zag siping
- Insole: 4.5mm Adventure insole
- Stack Height: 16.0mm (not including 4.5mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 14.7 oz (Men's 10)
- Recommended Care & Treatment: Otter Wax or Nikwax
Add $75.00 of goods to your cart for free shipping.