The Cache River EDC ScrewdriverMade by: The James Brand
Because everyday carry means more than just your pocket knife.
Let’s face facts: one of the tools that you reach for a lot is a screwdriver. But a good screwdriver/bit driver is often hard to come by, and they are generally not well-suited for daily carry. That was the brief for the Cache River: to make a great screw and bit driver on a bearing that can easily be carried in-pocket on the daily. The Cache River comes complete with 3 bits, allowing you to deal with all the challenges that the day may bring. With its slim form, lanyard attachment and bearing-centered design the Cache River will quickly become an indispensable part of your EDC.
- Overall Length: 3.9" / 9.9 cm
- Diameter:53" / 1.4 cm
- Weight, With Bits 1.2 oz / 36 g
- Pivot: Ball Bearing
- Material: Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Whia Bits (Included): Phillips #2, Torx T6 & Wiha Slotted 4.5
- Bit Attachment: Magnetic
- Cache Storage: Holds 2 Wiha Bits Inside
- Lanyard & Bead: Not Included
- Designed In: Portland, Oregon
We cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for orders placed after December 15th. Please select local pickup or free local delivery (within 6 miles of our store) at checkout instead.