The Democratic Brushed Back Jean in Collins Resin Wash Selvage DenimMade by: Taylor Stitch
With cooler weather upon us, Taylor Stitch is upping the warmth factor on their legendary Collins Resin Wash Jean by giving the interior a thorough brushing for a richly textured, soft-on-the-skin feel. Finished with some eye-catching printing on the inside for a subtle pop of character when cuffing. Durability, comfort, and timeless style; this is the pair we reach for all fall/winter long.
Their 100% organic cotton selvage denim is just as tough and versatile as the conventional stuff but a whole lot gentler on the environment. This Brushed Back iteration sports a soft, almost fuzzy interior for a huge boost in comfort that doesn’t compromise on their denim’s legendary durability. Cuff them with pride; these jeans are the cream of the crop.
- Classic medium rise, tailored fit, straight through the thigh with a slight taper from knee to leg opening.
- 34" inseam.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Indigo selvage denim.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Printed and heavily brushed interior.
- Washed for a vintage feel. Wash developed off a pair of vintage Taylor Stitch jeans.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- Custom-developed YKK buttons and rivets to last you a lifetime.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.