The Headland Sweater in Coal HeatherMade by: Taylor Stitch
Taylor Stitch built The Headland Sweater to be a dependable go-to, providing classic looks and exceptional comfort in an easy-to-maintain package. Timeless ribbed accents, a balanced garment weight, and a tidy silhouette come together into a design that’s easy to layer and handsome enough for solo wear. This versatile Coal Heather finish is rendered in twisted yarns for an incredible depth of texture that will age like wine.
This cotton-dominant blend is soft, sharp, and exceptionally cozy. Since The Headland was inspired by the coast, we opted for an easy-to-layer mid-weight heavy knit to keep the sea breeze at bay, but the timeless look and rich texture of The Headland are just as welcome in town as they are on the docks.
- 60% cotton, 34% polyester, 5% acrylic, 1% spandex.
- 5 gauge yarn.
- Medium weight.
- Double-layer rib at neck prevents the sweater from stretching out.
- Twisted yarns give amazing depth of texture.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.