The Matlow in Arid Eucalyptus Washed HerringboneMade by: Taylor Stitch
Drawing inspiration from vintage dockside styles of the ‘50s and ‘60s, The Matlow Short sports a unique cuffed and tacked leg opening and a set of single front pleats that make it easy to wear anytime the weather is warm enough to call for it. We’ve rounded out the package with handsome buttons, durable YKK hardware, and a pigment dyed finish for a well-worn look and feel.
Built from a sturdy organic cotton in a textured herringbone finish, then pigment dyed and washed for a worn-in look and feel. The Matlow is outfitted with a YKK zip fly, easy-entry slash front pockets, and our signature organic cotton map-print pocket bags, bringing a touch of refinement to a rugged warm weather bottom that’ll develop incredible character as the years stack up.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton, custom SF map print pocketing.
- Pigment dyed and washed for a vintage worn in look and feel.
- Single pleat front.
- Front slash pockets allow easy entry into pockets.
- Two back welt pockets. One with a button-through flap.
- YKK zip fly.
- Dark green buttons.
- Cuffed and tacked leg opening.
- 8" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.