The Palmer Shirt in Dried GuajilloMade by: Taylor Stitch
With a strong, breathable build and retro-inspired design, the Palmer Shirt has quickly become a staple in our summer shirting roster. While contrast piping and a relaxed silhouette help this one stand out from the pack, it remains an easy throw-on option with a focus on comfort and durability. Easy upkeep, a natural drape, and the versatility to stay in rotation all season long—The Palmer exceeds expectations at every turn.
The Palmer is rendered in a lightweight blend of linen and Tencel™. Derived from raw wood pulp, Tencel™ is a sturdy, breathable fiber that’s naturally biodegradable—adding linen to the mix results in a finished product with subtle texture and a soft & weightless feel. Taylor Stitch rounded out The Palmer Shirt with durable double-needle construction, then washed it down for a vintage hand-feel from the first wear.
- 4-oz. 60% Tencel™, 40% linen.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Contrast collar.
- Piping featured on collar and chest pocket hem.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.