The Short Sleeve California in Coastal FloraMade by: Taylor Stitch
Outstanding build quality, meticulous detailing, and an unmistakable, laid back style have maintained The California’s status as a staple in our roster (and our wardrobes) for years. It’s got a no-fuss buttonless collar, high arm holes and a tailored fit. For this short sleeve iteration, Taylor Stitch opted for a lightweight organic cotton/linen blend that offers up breathability and dependability in equal measure. Finished with a thorough wash for a lived-in feel from the first wear.
With warmer days upon us, TS refreshed their Short Sleeve California with a lightweight organic cotton/linen blend that’s soft, sturdy, and supremely breathable. Cut to a versatile silhouette and outfitted with handsome dark horn buttons that perfectly complement its vintage-inspired print, this one’s built for warm weekend adventures, and crafted to stand the test of time.
- 3.5-oz. 70% organic cotton, 30% linen.
- Garment washed.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.