The Short Sleeve Hawthorne in Sea MossMade by: Taylor Stitch
With its easy-going camp collar (meant to be worn wide open), tidy front placket and a healthy dose of vintage visual appeal, our Short Sleeve Hawthorne is the perfect antidote to a sweltering day, and a winning wingman for those wild summer nights. While the shorter hem and lightweight feel keep things cool and breezy, The Hawthorne is built to the same unwavering standards as the rest of our rugged roster, so it’ll be turning heads for the next fifteen seasons with ease.
The Short Sleeve Hawthorne is made from 100% organic cotton at a lean 4-oz weight, so it’s as light on the environment as it is in the hand. Sturdy double-needle felled construction and lock stitched buttons make this summertime staple just as rugged as its cold weather cousins, while a thorough garment wash ensures it has that soft, well-loved feel from the very first wear.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Garment dyed and washed for a vintage look and feel.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Mid brown buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.