The Slim Foundation Pant in Organic KhakiMade by: Taylor Stitch
Featuring 100% responsible materials and an updated silhouette, The Foundation Pant is both a reinvention of earlier Taylor Stitch chinos and an elevated reimagining of these all-purpose originals, built to help you start your day on solid ground.
The Foundation Pant project started when Taylor Stitch discovered some dead stock military chino material and decided to reverse engineer it with 100% organic cotton. They chose a balanced weight (8-oz.) that feels great all year round, and opted for a tight weave using mercerized yarns, giving The Foundation Pant a smooth hand feel and improved durability. Because it’s been garment dyed and washed, it has the character of a well-loved vintage piece, and it’ll continue to pick up a ton of nuance with wear.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton herringbone pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a vintage feel.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Slim fit—narrower than the Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Front slash pockets allow easy entry into pockets.
- Low-profile welt coin pocket inset at waistband.
- Two back welt pockets.
- 4-hole vintage military style button at waistband.
- YKK zipper fly.
- Bound fly and outseam.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.