The Slim Jean in Black Wash SelvageMade by: Taylor Stitch
There’s nothing like a well-worn pair of jeans, so Taylor Stitch took a vintage pair from the archives—complete with some awesome fades and a soft, lived-in texture—and recreated it with burly black selvage denim that’s been washed to simulate three months of heavy wear. Like all of their gear, The Slim Jean in 3-Month Wash Selvage is Responsibly Built for the Long Haul—featuring earth-friendly materials and rugged construction that’ll withstand years of use.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton selvage denim.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Washed for a vintage feel, inspired by a pair of vintage Taylor Stitch jeans.
- Slim (not skinny) fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- Custom developed YKK buttons and rivets to last you a lifetime.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Imported responsibly.
We cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for orders placed after December 15th. Please select local pickup or free local delivery (within 6 miles of our store) at checkout instead.