The Wayland in Rosewood + DamascusMade by: The James Brand
A Modern Interpretation of the Classic Barlow Pattern.
The Wayland is TJB's interpretation of the Barlow design, the epitome of the American "folding knife." Created over three centuries ago in England, the Barlow quickly became Americans' preferred blade, regardless of class or creed. The Barlow's traditional pattern—long bolsters, teardrop-shaped handle, and sheepsfoot blade—make it an ideal EDC tool. A knife so useful that Presidents Washington and Lincoln never left home without theirs, and Mark Twain felt called to mention it in two of his iconic works. If ever a knife belonged to the people, it was the Barlow.
- Blade Steel: Damasteel Rose DS93X™
- Opening Style: Non-Locking Slip Joint
- Blade Length: 3.0" / 7.6 cm
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze
- Overall Length: 6.9" / 17.5 cm
- Weight: 2.8 oz / 78.4 grams
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Nail Nick: CNC Machined
- Carry Style: In Pocket, With or Without Lanyard
- Lanyard: Not Included
- Designed In: Portland, Oregon
- Scale Material: Rosewood
Add $75.00 of goods to your cart for free shipping.